Work is in progress for the Kalbarri Skywalk, learn more about the progress and project.
This exciting project means that some access roads will be unavailable however there is still many great sites, walks, lookout points and touring options in Kalbarri.
Can I still visit Nature's Window?
Public Access to all park sites (including Nature’s Window, Z-Bend, the West Loop and Meanarra Hill) WILL BE AVAILABLE on the following dates in April 2017:
- Saturday 8 April
- Sunday 9 April
- Monday 10 April
- Friday 14 April (Good Friday)
- Saturday 15 April
- Sunday 16 April
- Monday 17 April (Easter Monday)
- Friday 21 April
- Saturday 22 April
- Sunday 23 April
- Tuesday 25 April (ANZAC day)
Public Access is classified as the ability to access these sites without a Tour operator.
Outside of the dates listed above in April, tourists can still access all the park's sites, however only with a Tour operator.
How do I book a Tour to see Nature's Window?
Please check the project calendar to see what level of access is available or contact the Kalbarri Visitor Centre or call us on +61 8 9937 1104 for tour booking options, further information or if in doubt.
Until August 2017, there will be limited access to some sites within the park. Access to Meanarra Hill, Nature's Window, Z-Bend and the West Loop lookout could be affected during this time.
What do I need to know about the Kalbarri National Park?
• The National Park is NOT closed.
• The Kalbarri National Park has 14 public sites in total - public access during the Skywalk build time is only limited at 4 (Nature’s Window, Z-Bend, the West Loop and Meanarra Hill) of the 14 sites.
• Tourists CAN VISIT THE PARK AS PART OF A TOUR to the Z-Bend, Nature’s Window the West Loop lookout throughout the closures - book your tour through the Kalbarri Visitor Centre.
• Visitors who wish to visit the gorges can still explore Ross Graham and Hawks Head, two spectacular sites that are highly underrated and accessible by two-wheel drive cars. Visiting Ross Graham and Hawks Head sites are FREE OF CHARGE whilst the park undergoes the upgrade.
• The Coastal Cliffs are equally impressive & walks along here are much more comfortable during the hottest months.
What natural attractions are available to explore in Kalbarri?
Download the Kalbarri section of our Holiday Guide and look at the various walking trails Kalbarri National Park
Kalbarri Coastal Cliffs
- Pot Alley
- Rainbow Valley
- Mushroom Rock
- the Bigurda Trail
- Eagle Gorge
- Red Bluff beach
- Natural Bridge and Island Rock
I have a specific question!
Contact the Kalbarri Visitor Centre or call us on +61 8 9937 1104 for tour booking options, further information or if in doubt.