1. Enjoy the eco-accommodation, snorkelling and kayaking of Dirk Hartog Island
2. Visit Peron Homestead for a soak in the artesian hot tub
3. Pay respect to the sailors that lost their lives during World War II at the HMAS Sydney II Memorial, one of seven military memorials of National Significance
4. Throw in a line or jump on a fishing charter tour to experience sport, reef, game or fly-fishing pretty much anywhere along our coastline!
5. Explore Drovers Caves within the Stockyard Gully National Park by 4WD
6. Four wheel drive, caravan or camp at the RV-friendly towns of Dongara-Port Denison
7. Join a morning rock-lobster pot pulling tour in Kalbarri and BBQ it for dinner
8. Between July - October, discover over 6,000 species of wildflowers. Top spots include Western Flora Caravan Park in Badginarra, the Lesueur and Nambung National Parks, Moresby Ranges in Chapman Valley, Coalseam Conservation Park in Mullewa, Kalbarri’s coastal cliffs, Shark Bay’s Steep Point, Red Bluff in Carnarvon and Cape Range National Park in Exmouth.
9. Four wheel drive along the soft sand of Horrocks Beach and Lucky Bay, Kalbarri
10. Go to the movies! Dongara’s drive-in theatre is one of two operating in Western Australia (opened in the 1960’s) screening every Saturday during summer.