1. Kids can enjoy the Water Spray grounds at Exmouth’s Federation Park and Geraldton’s Foreshore, great for cooling off in the sunny weather
2. Sand board the ice-cream like white sand dunes of Sandy Cape between Dongara and Jurien Bay
3. Head to Monkey Mia for a chance to meet and feed the wild bottlenose dolphins
4. Experience the lunar landing simulation ride and learn about the OTC dish at the Carnarvon Space and Technology Museum.
5. Take a Geraldton city walk and explore the Street Art with a coffee in hand
6. Enjoy family time in Kalbarri kayaking the Murchison river, sand boarding and horse riding tour
7. Get pink! Photograph Port Gregory’s unique pink lake – Hutt Lagoon
8. Take a drive along South and North River Road to purchase fresh produce including Carnarvon’s famous chocolate-coated frozen bananas, mango smoothies and fresh seafood.
9. Go Quad Biking in either Coral Bay or Kalbarri and enjoy the beach terrain on a 2 seater bike - simple to operate, comfortable, reliable!
10. Take a stroll along Carnarvon’s newly improved central waterway, The Fascine, while the kids enjoy the play equipment.