The Cervantes and Jurien Bay region of Australia is your gateway to the magical Pinnacles desert in Nambung National Park and the southern seaside playgrounds of the Coral Coast.
Located just two hours’ drive north of Perth along the Indian Ocean Drive, its pristine white beaches and clear turquoise waters offer an array of exciting watersports and marine life encounters.
Against a backdrop of picturesque rolling farmland, the area surrounding Cervantes and Jurien Bay on Australia’s Coral Coast also boasts stunning national parks full of native flora and fauna, fascinating historic buildings and a tempting selection of fresh local seafood to sample.
What’s more, an excellent network of sealed roads and four wheel drive tracks make it a real pleasure to explore the Cervantes and Jurien Bay region of Australia.
Top Ten Things to do:
1. Wander among thousands of unique golden limestone spires in the Pinnacles Desert
2. Take a tour of a working rock lobster factory
and enjoy a tasty seafood lunch
3. Enjoy watching the playful endangered Australian sea lions
4. Between July - October, discover over 6,000 species of wildflowers
and Nambung National Parks
5. Explore the Jurien Bay’s snorkelling trail
– Australia’s first man-made snorkel reef
6. Travel the Turquoise Way
trail in Jurien Bay
7. Go four-wheel driving along the Hill River
8. Picnic and wind surf at Dynamite Bay
9. Explore Drovers Caves within the Stockyard Gully National Park
10. Marvel at the marine life and take a boat tour to see the endangered Australian sea lions