Australia's Coral Coast is committed to growing business from intrastate, interstate and international markets.
Australia's Coral Coast identifies a range of aspects essential to the development of its marketing strategies. These aspects include research, analysis, securing trade partners, collateral production, operator road shows and media awareness. Consistency and a long term view underpins all of Australia's Coral Coast strategies, ensuring longevity of its activities.
Marketing opportunities for members
• Marketing, media & PR advice.
• Access to targeted cooperative marketing opportunities to drive visitation to the region, promoting your product in key domestic and international markets.
• Promotion of the region to our Consumer database and Trade/Media database
• Members receive a listing on australiascoralcoast.com – the call to action for marketing activities, attracting more than 30,000 unique visitors per month.
• Subscription to our monthly member e-newsletter and exclusive member updates.
• Liaison on your behalf with key media and trade representatives. Members receive opportunities to host visiting trade and media.
• Assistance with media releases and distribution.
• Discounts on advertising in the holiday planner, dependent on level of membership.
• Receive Australia’s Coral Coast marketing cheat sheet which includes information on brochure display and distribution, digital marketing, social media tips, useful marketing resources, advice on international marketing, trade shows, consumer shows and key contacts (federal, state and local).
Advertise in the 2017/18 Australia's Coral Coast Holiday Planner
Learn more about why you should advertise with Australia's Coral Coast in our annual holiday planner.
Download and complete the rate card and return it to the team at Print Logic - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 9388 1866.