Visitors can take advantage of a range of opportunities to join in the festival from 5 to 12 August in Carnarvon, Dirk Hartog Island and Exmouth.
Tickets now on sale via the Carnarvon Visitor Centre.
See all the festival events here.
Held annually in August, the headline event Long Table Lunch is a spectacular afternoon at Carnarvon's beautiful Bentwaters Plantation. In 2017, Carnarvon welcomed over 300 guests to be part of this unique WA experience. Celebrating the farmers of the Gascoyne and showcases their delicious, fresh produce over a several course degustation.
The 2018 Chefs for the festival include:
• Stuart Laws - Showcase Events (Perth)
• Liam Atkinson - Ku De Ta Dining (Perth)
• Lucas Fernandez - Long Chim (Perth)
• Dean Wood - Taylor St Quarters (Esperance)
• Nathan Thomas - Laundry 43 (Busselton)
• Gurpreet Bagga - Sauma (Perth)
• Jason Beste - Supper Road (Vasse)
• Melissa Palinkas - Young George
• George Cooper - Food By The Chef (Dunsborough)
• Don Hancey - WA Food Ambassador
Visitors will enjoy a refreshed approach to events this year, with new additions and changed formats in store. In addition to the core events held in Carnarvon, additional events will be held across the Coral Coast region including Dirk Hartog Island and Exmouth.