West Aussie Adventures is Western Australia’s first ever fly-in fly-out touring experience which opens up the State to people who don’t have the time or enjoy all-inclusive tours or simply re-visiting past memories. WAA’s route is unavailable commercially and exclusive to the company with private ground handlings and aviation.
- West Aussie Adventures packages include all key elements which make them truly exceptional.
- Direct rates offered to you with discount consideration on all group travel services & coastal cruises.
- Fast and efficient with around the clock customer service 7 days a week.
- Valuable local knowledge, essential to delivering you the best tour options.
- Due to Covid-19, West Aussie Adventures is currently home-based.
Your 11 day tour includes a three night stay at RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area; two nights at Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort in Exmouth, the northern gateway to the Ningaloo Coast World Heritage Area; two nights at Karijini Eco Retreat, located in the heart of Karijini National Park; and three nights to Eco Beach Resort, south of Broome in Australia's North West.
Be one of 12 guests on tour and explore the wonders that await along Australia's Coral Coast, in our National Parks, and in the North West.
West Aussie Adventures (WAA) remains as an extension to Southern African Safaris (SAS Travel) and affiliated to Travel Associates Australia Ply Ltd who supplies all the back-end licences and accounting for the business and provides the companies ATAS Accreditation.
West Aussie Adventures presents an extraordinary Western Australian travel adventure, the first ever exclusive 11 day Fly-in Fly-out North West Big 5 Marine All-Inclusive Eco Safari. Limited to 12 passengers and travelling with Rex Airlines, Qantas and Polar Aviation for $7999 pp including Monkey Mia in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area, and Exmouth and the Ningaloo Reef in the world class Ningaloo World Heritage Area. Karijini National Park and the Eco Resort. Check our website for 2022 departures.