Australia's Coral Coast job opportunities
If you are interested in joining Australia's Coral Coast's marketing team, you can view the positions we currently have available below.
Marketing & PR Manager
The prime function of this position is the planning and execution of the region’s consumer, media and trade marketing activities in key domestic and international markets in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer.
Read the full Job Description
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should address the following essential criteria. These should be addressed in no more than three (3) pages in total. Desirable criteria will be assessed as required.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and recent experience in the development, implementation and management of marketing and communication strategies and activities.
- Demonstrated recent experience in the wide application of digital and social platforms and technologies including visual content production and website maintenance
- Demonstrated research, copywriting, editing and communication skills to construct a range of communication materials in addition to desktop publishing production
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and a solid track record delivering high level presentations to external stakeholders
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills, including proven ability to plan and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Experience in or an understanding of the tourism industry and knowledge of ACC’s attractions (DESIRABLE)
Address application to David O'Malley, CEO, and submit via Seek only.
For Further Job-Related Information: please contact Mr O’Malley via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Close: Thursday 12th December 2019 at 5pm AWST (2pm AEDT)
Tenure: initial 6-month contract with an optional two-year extension, subject to the outcomes of a new funding agreement between Australia’s Coral Coast and Tourism WA. It is reasonably expected that Australia’s Coral Coast will receive a new contract by the end of December 2019.
Employment: Permanent Full Time
Other Information: The ability to travel from time to time as part of this role is required. A valid passport and drivers’ licence are required, as well as the right to enter and exit Australia. Willingness to work outside of general office hours on occasions is also required.