If you're travelling on the Coral Coast Highway there is so much to see and explore - but where do you stay?
RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
The newly delivered improvements at Monkey Mia include:
- 12 x new 2 and 3-bedroom family villas.
- The campground area has tripled in size to 129 powered sites and 80 grassed unpowered sites, some of which are in absolute beachfront location.
- Addition of a second swimming pool which is also accessible for guests in wheelchairs, as well as an additional children's pool.
- Brand new camp kitchens, recreation room and new ablutions.
- New staff accommodation for up to 90 staff.
- New Reception and administration building with a larger general store.
- Brand new Malgana Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
- Upgrade to the Monkey Mia Airport, including sealing and widening the runway. With more flight options now available via Regional Express Airlines between Perth and Shark Bay, visitation to the region has already increased.
RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park
The newly delivered improvements at Exmouth include:
- New lagoon swimming pool and children’s wading pool
- New camp kitchen and Games room, forming a new entertainment precinct
- 147 additional powered sites
- 8 new Ensuite sites
- 8 new self-contained studio rooms
Where else can I stay with RAC Parks & Resorts?