As part of Western Australia's biggest ever regional flight sale, you can enjoy discounted fares between Perth and Exmouth (Learmonth Airport) with Qantas.
Book great flight deals with Qantas
Fares start from $169.00 one way, for travel between 28 March 2021 - 30 October 2021 (must be booked at least 45 days in advance of travel)
Want to wander out yonder and explore the whole Coral Coast Highway? Fly one way and drive the other. Avis Australia are offering discounted relocation fees for your one-way car hire between Perth and Exmouth so you can experience one of the greatest road trips on Earth, right here in WA. Learn more about the Coral Coast Highway.
Getting from Learmonth Airport
Car Hire is available from Learmonth airport; we recommend pre-booking your vehicle. Don't want to drive? There are other options!
- Exmouth Bus Charters provide a shuttle bus service from the airport to your accommodation in Exmouth for a per person fee.
- If you will be travelling to Coral Bay, transfers between Learmonth Airport and Coral Bay MUST be pre-booked by contacting Coral Bay Airport Transfers.
- Venture Ningaloo offer private transfers between Learmonth Airport and Exmouth, and between Learmonth Airport and Coral Bay.
- There is no hail taxi rank at Learmonth Airport. All taxi services operating in Exmouth are booked services only. Text or call Venture Ningaloo via +61 456 001 008
- Learn more about Coral Bay and Exmouth. If Coral Bay's strengths are the water, then Exmouth is really about the Range and the Reef. Cape Range National Park and Yardie Creek abut the Ningaloo Marine Park, wrapped up in a UNESCO World Heritage listing based on both marine and terrestrial (land) based qualities that need to be preserved.
- Find out more about the Coral Coast Highway with Monty Halls epic adventures.
- Plan and book your accommodation and tours in advance - especially if you're planning to swim with any (or all) of Ningaloo's Big 3: whale sharks, manta rays and humpback whales.