Visiting the Coral Coast with the kids in tow? Need more than a game of "I Spy" or "Road Trip Bingo"? Here's a few top spots to visit whilst travelling the Coral Coast.
- Kids can enjoy the Water Spraygrounds at Geraldton’s Foreshore, great for cooling off in the sunny weather.
- Introduce the kids to the Dongara-Port Denison Drive-In cinemas, happening over Summer.
- Head to Monkey Mia for a chance to meet and feed the wild bottlenose dolphins, then join a 4WD or marine-based tour to learn more about this incredible area
- Experience the lunar landing simulation ride and learn about the OTC dish at the Carnarvon Space and Technology Museum.
- Kids will love the Glass Bottom Boat experience in Exmouth and Coral Bay. See coral, fish, turtles, dolphins and more as the boat glides above the reef, then go for a family snorkel!
- Enjoy family time in Kalbarri - visit the Nature Playground on the Foreshore, see the pelican feeding at the Foreshore at 08:45 each morning, and visit Rainbow Jungle, The Maze & Cinema Parrotiso
- Visit Denham's Ocean Park Aquarium, a marine life rehabilitation centre where you can see turtle, fish, sharks and more on an educational guided tour.
- Get pink! Photograph Port Gregory’s unique pink lake – Hutt Lagoon then join a Buggy Tour to explore the coastline and lake from the different point of view.
- Take a drive along Carnarvon's Fruit Loop Drive Trail to purchase fresh produce including Carnarvon’s famous chocolate-coated frozen bananas, mango smoothies and fresh seafood.
- Go Quad Biking in either Coral Bay or Kalbarri and enjoy the beach terrain on a 2 seater bike - simple to operate, comfortable, reliable!
- Join a sea lion tour in Jurien Bay and see these characters frolic in the water.
- Feed the Kalbarri Pelicans on the foreshore every morning at 8.45am
Check out our Family Fun Tours below: