Western Australia truly is the home of the road trip. The 1200km (800 miles) Coral Coast Highway from Perth to Exmouth at is one of Australia’s great scenic drives. Along the way you will discover a combination of some of Australia’s most amazing attractions and experiences, many found nowhere else on earth, as the road hugs the Indian Ocean coastline.
The only thing spoilt, will be you.
The Coral Coast Highway - a Fly and Drive Holiday
Avis Australia now make it easier than ever to overcome the distances by offering a great one way hire car rental deal between Perth and Exmouth. For a 2-year period, from 1 April to 31 October in 2019 and again in 2020, Avis will reduce their one-way relocation fee (normally $1,000) to $250 driving Perth to Exmouth and $150 if driving Exmouth back to Perth. Normal hire car rates and conditions apply.
How do I plan and book this trip?
- Decide which direction to go - drive first or fly first?
- Reserve your hire car with Avis
- Book your flights with Qantas
- Organise and pre-book your major Tours*
- Choose which Towns to visit and choose your Accommodation
* It is highly recommended to book tours in advance, especially Whale Shark, Humpback Whales and Manta Ray swims.
Sit back and enjoy the drive
After all, the journey is more than half the fun. You can see a lot from behind the wheel of a car; and the other leg of your trip is a relaxing flight.