View our most recent Media Kit to learn about the region, what's new and what's upcoming.

For more Coral Coast travel inspiration, visit our Blog, subscribe to our Media Newsletter to be kept up to date with Media Releases, or follow us on social media - @australiascoralcoast, #australiascoralcoast and #coralcoasthighway.

Please contact us with your image requirements and their proposed use so that we can send you relevant assets from our image library.

Filming Permits
Most of Western Australia's National Park and Marine Parks require permits for photography and filming within the parks, including those within Australia's Coral Coast. Similarly, you may also require permits for filming on beaches and in towns.

For National Park and Marine Park permits, please contact the Department of Parks and Wildlife. For all other photography and filming enquiries, contact the relevant local Shire or Council.

Permits to film using a Commercial Drone: members of the public and commercial operators can request permission to operate drones by completing the RPA recreational use application form and contacting the relevant local Parks and Wildlife Office.

Please note that all photography, filming and/or drone applications must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the intended photography, filming or drone use date(s).

Internationally Ready Brochure
View or download a copy of our latest Internationally Ready Brochure, which outlines tourism operators in the Coral Coast region who are exporting their products to international tourists in our key markets.

Media Enquiries and Contacts
Have a media enquiry or want to touch base with us directly? Get in touch:

Emily Crispin, Marketing & PR Manager:
David O'Malley, CEO: