Karijini National Park, Savannah Camp Ground Off Weano Road, Karijini, 6751, Karijini, 6751
Glamping Package - $779 for 2 people
- 2 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Eco Tent with ensuite bathroom for 2 adults
- Continental breakfast each morning
- 1x packed picnic lunch for 2 in your own Karijini insulated quality backpack
- 1x $50.00 credit towards your evening meal in the restaurant
- A bottle of Western Australian wine
- A stunning photographic book of Karijini National Park (choice of 2)
- Valid until 31 October 2021, excluding school holidays and long weekend
- Visit https://www.karijniiecoretreat.com.au/glamping-package for more details, bookings and Ts+Cs
Outback Ranges to Reef Road Trip - a value-packaged 6 night package starting from $2,390 for 2 people
- Arrive Saturday to Karijini National Park
- Saturday to Monday: 2 nights at Karijini Eco Retreat in a Deluxe Eco Tent, including continental breakfast
- Monday: Drive from Karijini to Onslow. Enjoy 1 night at Onslow Beach Resort in an Ocean View Suite, including cooked breakfast. Leave your car at the resort for your island stay (free parking included)
- Tuesday: Travel from Onslow to the Mackerel Islands on a 45-minute boat transfer
- Tuesday to Friday: Enjoy 3 nights at the Mackerel Islands in a Beachfront Cabin, including one Dinner Under the Stars plus stand up paddle board and kayak hire
- Friday: Travel from the Mackerel Islands back to Onslow on a 45-minute boat transfer
- Depart Friday from Onslow
- Valid until October 2021 for stays Saturday to Friday, subject to availability and excluding school holidays
- 2 couples (4 people) travelling together - from $2,390 per couple
- 7 night package - from $2,890 (2 people) or from $5,360 (4 people)
- This is a self-drive package in your own vehicle. Package does not include car hire. Accommodation, some breakfasts, car parking, island boat transfers, one island Dinner Under the Stars, island SUP + kayak hire included
- Must be pre-booked and paid in full at the time of booking; this offer is not available onsite
- Offer is not combinable with any other deals.
- Visit https://karijniecoretreat.com.au/outback-ranges-to-reef-road-trip for more details, bookings and full Ts+Cs
Located in the Savannah Campground around 35 kilometres from the Karijini Visitor Centre and in good proximity to the spectacular Weano, Hancock, Knox and Joffre Gorges, the Karijini Eco Retreat is a unique and ecologically sound accommodation site offering quality accommodation, facilities and activities, the only upmarket accommodation in the National Park.
The Karijini Eco Retreat offers comfortable eco tents in a rugged outback setting, an authentic outback experience!
Karijini Eco Retreat will offer a mix of existing campsites, Deluxe Eco Tents with ensuite bathrooms, dorm style Eco Tents, and dorm cabins. A well-stocked bar and a permanent licensed outback alfresco restaurant offers quality Australian cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner and packed picnic lunches can be purchased for your day of adventure.
The Karijini Eco Retreat is 100 per cent owned by GEPL (Gumala Enterprises Pty Ltd).
Karijini National Park, Savannah Camp Ground Off Weano Road, Karijini, 6751
Deluxe Eco Tent with En suite
Includes continental breakfast for two people
These comfortable and uniquely designed accommodation structures incorporate ecologically sustainable principles and offer natural ventilation, spacious interiors and blend harmoniously with the natural environment.
These deluxe furnished eco tents have their own en suite bathroom.
per person per night – kids free
There are 64 unpowered sites for tents, campervans and caravans. Generators can be used in the camping loops between 4pm and 8pm daily. Shared bathroom amenities include flushing toilets and hot showers.