Gnarloo Road, Macleod, 6701
Quobba was established in 1898 and is bounded by Gnarloo Station to the North, Lake McLeod and Boolathana Station to the East/South and the Indian Ocean to the West. The Station is approximately 187000 acres measuring 80km of WA’s spectacular rugged coastline North to South and approximately 14km East to West.
The Meecham’s have been on Quobba Station for over 40 years, with Tim, Sara and family here for over 22 years. The Station runs approximately 10 000 damaras (South African meat sheep).