Western Flora Caravan, Camping & Tourist Park is a 160-acre park set in the North Eneabba Sand Plains, famous for the spectacular range of flowering plants and the colourful displays during the flowering season July through to September.
The park is a nature lover's and bird watcher's delight, with 12km of walk trails. Native wildlife are regular visitors, and bird watchers can hide overlooking the lake where 10 different species of frogs live. A small waterfall appears during winter and spring on one of the walks.
Visit Western Flora for:
- Seasonal guided Wildflower Walks (4:30pm daily from August - October, weather permitting)
- Self contained mud brick chalets
- Onsite caravans
- Standard single and twin rooms
- Powered caravan sites/drive through bays available
- Camping sites
- Communal full kitchen
- BBQ facilities
- Fuel/unleaded and diesel
- Shop on site
- Evening meals are available on request, during Aug Sept Oct/Bookings essential.