Join our happy campers along the riverbank and experience THE WONDER'S OF WOORAMEL A unique station campground nestled under the majestic gum trees on the bank of the Wooramel River.
Relax in the naturally heated therapeutic artesian bore baths from the Birdrong aquifer; enjoy the space; abundant bird and wildlife; private camp fires; amazing night skies and the friendly outback atmosphere.
- 120 kms south of Carnarvon, 2 kms off the North West Coastal Highway on Western Australia's Coral Coast.
- New family, queen and singles rooms with en-suite and air conditioning.
- Accessible self contained chalet.
- Eco Cabin tents with private fire pits.
- Riverside caravan, big riga and camp sites (no Power).
- Naturally heated artesian bore baths.
- Sundowners area to watch the sun set and milky way come to life.
- Big , clean hot shower rooms.
- Pets welcome.
- Excellent phone reception.
- Bush walking and bird watching track, Historical station tip exploration