Coral Coast Helicopter Services is a locally owned family business which offers a vast range of highly personalised services.
From Scenic flights to Heli-Adventures including snorkelling, fishing and light bush walks, we have a package to suit you. Whether you're visiting Carnarvon, Shark Bay, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Gascoyne Junction, the Kennedy Range NP or Mt Augustus give us a call and discover how we can enhance your Western Australian experience.
Other staging points include Coral Bay Airport and Shark Bay's very own Ocean Park Aquarium.
Take in the beautifully located town of Carnarvon and it's fantastic historical attractions. Overfly the OTC Dish, the many plantations, the Gascoyne River, One Mile Jetty, Pelican Point and the picturesque Fascine.
Scenic flights range from 5 minutes to 1 hour in length.
Departing Carnarvon or Denham this scenic helicopter flight takes you to Hamelin Pool Marine Reserve inside the UNESCO Wold Heritage Shark Bay Marine Park.
This tour is the first of its kind in Australia and is a fantastic way to experience first hand what the world may have looked like 3.5 Billion years ago.
From the snow white, cockle shell beach, dark microbial mats and turquoise water, this adventure is certainly one to go on your bucket list.
Departing Carnarvon, this 45 minute scenic helicopter flight takes you out over Carnarvon's iconic One Mile Jetty, continuing north taking in the mouth of the Gascoyne River, Miaboolya Beach and Fitzroy Reef before landing you safely at the picturesque Quobba Blowholes and natural Aquarium, a fish habitat protection zone.
Choose to explore the Blowholes and the surrounding area on foot, laze on the beach and work on your tan or even go for a snorkel among the hundreds of fish which are abundant within the protected waters of the Aquarium.
Length of tour: 4 hours.
$885 for group of 2-3 passengers
*pricing is based on minimum passenger numbers, assuming all seats on the relevant aircraft are occupied. The number of seats varies depending on the aircraft, please enquire with Coral Coast Helicopter Services for your customised quote.
Departing Carnarvon, this 1.5 hour scenic helicopter flight takes you north along the rugged Quobba coastline. Over-fly Miaboolya Beach, Fitzroy Reef, the Quobba Blowholes, Quobba Homestead and Cape Cuvier's Ship Loader before landing at your own private and very exclusive beach.
Backdropped by 600ft cliffs, this location is truly impressive and only accessible by helicopter or boat. Enjoy a swim, explore caves, cast a fishing line and enjoy a picnic on your own secluded beach. A favourite for couples, this tour has resulted in some wedding proposals!
Total length of tour: 2 - 5 hours.
From $550.00 per guest*
Choose to explore the lighthouse, the lighthouse keepers quarters and the historical literature on the site before sitting down to a picnic lunch with the most wonderful views.
Departing Carnarvon, this is the ultimate adventure exploring all there is to see between Carnarvon and the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Marine Park. Your full day's itinerary is as follows:
- Depart Carnarvon and track north over the historic One Mile Jetty. Cruise over the Gascoyne River mouth and One Tree Point, and settle in for a wonderful flight along Miaboolya Beach in search of all kinds of marine life.
- At the northern end of Miaboolya Beach you'll be treated to the views of the Fitzroy and Darwin Reefs as well as the Quobba Blowholes and Aquarium. This marks your first stop and an opportunity to stretch your legs. You may also want to explore the lighthouse.
- Continue north along the Quobba Coastline, an extremely rugged stretch of coast, and over-fly Cape Cuvier and the Salt Loader before reaching the Golden Cliffs - 600ft of vertical sandstone reaching up from the ocean. Here, you'll have another chance to stretch your legs as you land on a secluded beach.
- A short flight northwards along the coast will bring you to Red Bluff, one of Australia's best beaches (considered #8 out of the best 100 beaches in the country). Stroll the beach, explore the cliffs or enjoy a fresh mango smoothie topped with shredded coconut from the seaside store. Red Bluff marks the beginning of the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef, home to an unparalleled amount of marine life. Expect to see sharks, rays, dolphins, dugongs, whales, turtles and more.
- Your next stop is Coral Bay, a popular holiday destination for both tourists and locals alike. Be adventurous and head into the water or if swimming isn't for you, settle back with a cold drink and a tasty lunch at one of the many restaurants.
- The return flight to Carnarvon will give you a perfect view of the extraordinary Lake Macleod and its incredible salt water 'vents' or blue holes, which supply the arid salt lake with a constant supply of extremely salty water. The Rio Tinto salt mine and gypsum mine provide wonderful photographic opportunities - the colours are exciting and constantly changing as you fly by.