Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo has been operating for many years on the Ningaloo Reef and is Exmouth's original dive centre.
We specialise in Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, WhaleShark Swim Tours, Humpback Whale Watching & Humpback Whale Swims and having a great time on the Ningaloo Reef!
What makes this such a special place? Well we have the most consistent congregation of adolescent Whaleshark, which allows us to Whaleshark Swim every day from March to August and guarantee it! Big Fish, Manta, Turtles, Dugong and Humpback Whales are in abundance too. Lets not forget the Great Scuba Diving all year round and snorkelling like you would not believe !!
We have multi-lingual guides and instructors. Don't forget the complimentary Nitrox!!
Our long term commitment to this area of the Ningaloo Reef allows us to know where to find the very best snorkelling, diving and to have the most reliable and exciting interactions on our Whaleshark Swim, with the myriad of creatures that call this area home.
Exmouth Dive is the only PADI 5 Star Instructor Development (IDC) Centre on the Ningaloo Reef, offering a complete diver training service: from Open Water to professional level Dive Master & Instructor Training. We are open 7 days a week for sales and service, dive tours, equipment hire, air fills and PADI diving courses. With four boats we can get you out on the reef...
Don’t just come for the fun of a Whaleshark swim, as there are many other seasonal visitors to the Ningaloo reef. Humpback whales are in the area from June until November and Manta rays can be seen along the Ningaloo Reef near Exmouth from May to November. As summer arrives, so do the Green, Loggerhead and Hawksbill turtles and they begin their nesting season after mating during October and November and can be seen on the beaches right up until March.
Add the bio-diversity of 250 species of corals, a great assortment of Nudibranches and over 500 different species of fish including local reef sharks to the mix, and it makes Exmouth an impressive destination all year round.
Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks NIngaloo is located just behind the Potshot Hotel on Payne St.
5 minute walk to shops
5 minute drive to beach
5 minutes drive to restaurants
- Free Videos
- Experienced videographer on every trip
- High quality gear provided: masks, snorkels, fins and stinger suits and wetsuits provided for all guests
- Qualified Marine Biologist on ever trip and biology and ecology presentation about whale sharks
- Finish the day with complimentary beer and sparkling wine
- Morning and afternoon snorkel on Ningaloo Reef
- Morning and afternoon tea, buffet lunch and refreshments
- Longer air time with our spotter plane, to locate as many Whale Sharks as possible
- Possibility to view whales, manta rays dolphins, turtles and dugongs!
- Fully qualified and experienced crew
- All Department of Parks and Wildlife fees included
- EDC 'Good Swim Guarantee'
- No sighting Guarantee repeat voucher - valid for 3 years
- Complimentary mini golf voucher
Available daily 7:00am - 4.30pm March to early August.
Snorkellers - $410
Children 6 - 16yo - $285
Observer - $255
Seniors - $375
Family - 2 adults + 2 children 6 - 16 yo - $1,250
- Full day tour on the Ningaloo reef from 7:15am-4:00pm
- Tour begins with a morning snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef for ALL guests.
- Our spotter plane will search for the best pod of whales to watch and try to swim with.
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and free photos and a movie is included for all swimmers
- Lunch, refreshments, a glass of bubbles/beer are all included.
Adult - AUD $175
Children under 16 y/o - AUD $115
Family (2 adults and 2 children) - AUD $490
Adult - AUD $410
Seniors - AUD $399
Children - 13-16yo AUD $399
View humpback whales whilst sipping sparkling wine and watching the sunset over the magnificent Cape Range. This is when the Gulf calms off to glassy conditions. The whales are just happy playing around, which makes for a great end to everyone's day.
- Complimentary sparkling wine or beer at sunset
- Food platters, nibbles, tea, coffee and water provided
- Esky and ice provided - BYO additional alcohol
- Complimentary transfers from accommodation
- August - October 4:30pm until sunset
- A free pickup/ drop off service is available for those who are staying in town
Adult - AUD $80
Seniors - AUD $70
Children under 16yo - AUD $55
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - AUD $220
Spend the whole day on the water exploring the Islands in this World Heritage area famed for their gorgeous colourful soft corals. Enjoy two dives and a snorkel whilst seeing everything from macro to wide angle - turtles, stingrays, big cod and anemone Fish. If you prefer the view from the surface, come along for a day of snorkelling!
- Complimentary Nitrox!
- Lunch and refreshments included.
Available daily: 7.30am – 4.30pm
Qualified divers needing all equipment - $230
Qualified divers needing tanks and weights only - $210
Discover Scuba Diving - $299 = minimum 2 passengers for this price.
Snorkeller - $190
A full day of ocean fun for everyone! Snorkel the West Side or the Muiron Islands exploring sights accessible only by boat and discover why everyone falls in love with Ningaloo! Search for wildlife to view from the boat such as dolphins, dugongs, humpback whales and whale sharks (boat viewing only). If we find manta rays or turtles we’ll hop in for a swim with them!
- Tour includes reef snorkels at different sites, equipment, snacks and buffet lunch.
- Our qualified Divemasters and Instructors can teach you how to snorkel even if this will be your first time!
Available daily: 8am – 4pm
Adults - $190
Children under 16yo - $105
Family = 2 adults + 2 children under 16 - $490
Right on Exmouth's doorstep, dive the world famous Ningaloo Reef with us on one of our 4 dive boats at Light House bay or the West Side. Whether you’re a seasoned diver or keen to try for the first time - you’re sure to have an awesome day as we visit two different dive sites. The reef has over 500 species of fish and 250 varieties of both soft and hard corals to discover. See turtles, reef sharks, nudibranches, diverse fish and animal life! Seasonal visitors include humpback whales, manta rays and whales sharks – all giants of the sea! Hearing whalesong whilst diving is awesome!
- Buffet lunch and refreshments. included.
- Complimentary Nitrox!
Available daily. 7.30am – 3pm
Qualified divers needing all equipment - $210
Qualified divers needing tanks & weights only - $190
Discover Scuba Diving - $290 = minimum 2 passengers for this price.
Learn to dive in three days amongst the wonders of Ningaloo Reef. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular entry level scuba course. Our course includes two days boat diving right in the Ningaloo Reef. Everything included from equipment, pool fees to books and certification. Courses start every week, and run over 3 days.
Get certified to dive to 30m with this very popular course. You will learn skills and techniques to safely complete five different types of diving. A deep dive and an underwater navigation dive are mandatory and your other three dives can be selected from a list of specialty diving that may interest you. This course runs over two days and all five dives are done off our boat in Ningaloo Marine Park. This course includes manuals (yours to keep) and rental equipment. Courses start every week and run over two days.
Develop skills for appraising divers before they enter the water. From assisting with minor problems, to helping those in a panic - even those unconscious at the bottom! Learn techniques to provide artificial respiration in the water. Including one day boat diving on Ningaloo Reef. Courses start every week, and run over two days.
Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the Divemaster program. A minimum of four weeks is required for this course. Books, unlimited boat dives (while on course), professional tuition, air fills and use of dive equipment - all included. PADI application fee extra.
Open 7 days a week