Life changing, once in a lifetime, awe inspiring, incredible. These are the words we hear every day from our guests swimming a few metres from a whale shark or a Humpback whale, either way, it is an experience that will never be forgotten. Join us for a range of tours including Sunset whale watching cruises, whale watching and snorkeling tours, Whaleshark swim, and Humpback Whale swim.
We also aim to educate you about these amazing creatures and the other marine wildlife you encounter too. Depending on the time of year, you will also see manta rays, turtles, dolphins, and much, much more. All of our tours have a qualified marine biologist on board to inform you more about their habits and their movements, and to answer any questions you may have. Our friendly and knowledgeable dive instructors, meanwhile, will be on hand to make your day as comfortable and fun-filled as possible.
We run our tours from Exmouth, on the Ningaloo Reef, situated off the stunning coast of Western Australia.
The day will be carefully planned so you have an adventure never to be forgotten. Everything will be taken care and all you need is to be ready for an amazing day swimming with all the incredible sea life on the reef. If you can swim, you can snorkel and swim with whale sharks – they are gentle giants. No age restrictions! Our tours in Exmouth include:
- All transfers from your accommodation in the Exmouth area
- All government fees
- All meals, including gourmet buffet lunch. Special diets can be catered for (please notify us before)
- Tea/Coffee , soft drinks and chilled filtered water
- All new dive equipment , noodles and life vests if required
- Whale shark spotter planes
- Hot fresh water showers after in-water activities.
- Safety dinghy with swimmers at all times
- Free Photos
- Gift bag on return