Coral Bay is a marine paradise and one of Western Australia’s premier family holiday destinations. Named Coral Bay due to the beautiful coral gardens which lie just metres from the pristine white sandy beach, this tiny, laidback seaside location is a must-visit destination for nature lovers.
Coral Bay is about water. Whether you're
- swimming with the local residents Manta Rays
- quad bike trekking to secret beaches for drift snorkelling
- cruising on the bay looking for wildlife
- on a chartering a fishing boat for bottom-fishing
- feeding schools of Norwest Snapper from the beach
- enjoy a meal and beer at Bill's alfresco bar and dining
- seeing the coral gardens without getting wet, onboard a glass bottom boat
- taking in the sunset over the beach with Fish & Chips
it's not hard to fall in love with Coral Bay!
It’s just 90 minute flight (with Qantas) from Perth to Exmouth (Learmonth airport) and then a 90 minute drive to reach Coral Bay. Coral Bay is just two hours north of Carnarvon. With beach weather all year round it’s a favourite for travellers young and old, and every kind of budget.