4. Visit Gwoonwardu Mia to see Aboriginal arts and craft (for purchase) and an interpretative hands-on display explaining the aboriginal groups of the greater Carnarvon area
5. Observe Aboriginal art and craft being created at Storytellers - Keepers of the Dreaming found in Northampton
6. Be part of the Gascoyne Food Festival, occurring annually in August and September in the town of Carnarvon and the outback between Shark Bay and Exmouth, including Mount Augustus, Red Bluff Station and Dirk Hartog Island.
8. Four-Wheel driving the red dirt and white sandy beaches of Francois Peron National Park in Shark Bay
9. Head to the Kennedy Range and Honeycomb Gorge near Carnarvon to enjoy the Gascoyne Hinterland
10. Discover Ningaloo’s remote coastal wilderness locations to eco-camp, swim or snorkel in the coral filled lagoon at Red Bluff and Quobba Stations