The National Parks of Western Australia's Coral Coast boast an incredibly diverse array of plants and wildflowers, native animals and otherworldly landscapes.
You can enjoy, admire and learn about these unique natural environments by taking a hike through rugged gorges, snorkelling in lagoons or relaxing on white sandy beaches. Many National Parks offer campsites, some of which can be booked via Parks and Wildlife's website. Entry fees apply to many of the National Parks and Reserves in the Coral Coast, including the Cape Range, Francois Peron, Monkey Mia Reserve, Kalbarri (inland sites only), Lesueur and Nambung National Parks, and a range of National Park passes are available from Parks and Wildlife.
How do I buy a National Park Pass?
- Park e-Passes can be bought online in advance of your travels, and passes are also available from a range of outlets including entry stations to National Parks, Parks and Wildlife offices and selected visitor centres.
What types of National Park Passes are available?
- Day Pass: this pass entitles entry into one or more National Parks on a single day and are available to purchase from National Park entry stations (in some parks, a self-registration system applies).
Motorcycles: $8.00 per motorcycle.
Private vehicle with up to 12 occupants (legally seated, including driver): $15.00 per vehicle or $8.00 per vehicle with an eligible concession*.
Private vehicle with 13 or more occupants (legally seated, including driver): $7.00 per occupant or $2.50 per occupant with an eligible concession*.
- Holiday Park Pass: this pass entitles entry to as many eligible parks** as you wish for up to a four (4) week period.
Private vehicle with up to 12 occupants (legally seated, including driver): $60.00 per vehicle for a four (4) week period.
Private vehicle with up to 12 occupants (legally seated, including driver): $40.00 per vehicle for 14 days.
Private vehicle with up to 12 occupants (legally seated, including driver): $25.00 for 5 days.
- Annual All Park Pass: this pass provides unlimited access to all eligible parks** in Western Australia for one (1) year. Valid for one (1) year, with up to 12 people (legally seated, included driver).
$120.00 per vehicle, or $75.00 per vehicle with eligible concession*.
Are you an RAC member? You get 50% off passes! Buy your pass online through the RAC Member Portal.
*Concession card must be sighted.
**Please note that some National Parks or Reserves are not covered by the Holiday Park Pass or Annual All Park Pass, including Monkey Mia Reserve. Separate Day Passes must be purchased to enter these National Parks/Reserves.
National Parks in the Coral Coast
Indian Ocean Drive Region
- Alexander Morrison National Park
- Badgingarra National Park
- Drovers Cave National Park
- Lesueur National Park
- Nambung National Park
- Stockyard Gully National Park
- Tathra National Park
Shark Bay Region
- Francois Peron National Park
- Monkey Mia Reserve (separate fees apply)
- Shell Beach Conservation Park
- Hamelin Pool Nature Reserve
- Dirk Hartog Island National Park
To help protect and preserve our natural environments, please stay on the walk trails and take any rubbish with you when you leave National Parks. Many parks have a variety of facilities provided for the enjoyment of visitors; for more details and information on National Parks in the Coral Coast, visit Parks and Wildlife's website.