To the north of Perth along the Brand Highway or Midlands Route, visitors will witness an abundance of colour as wildflowers bloom spectacularly during wildflower season.
From Cervantes in the south to Geraldton in the north, and the inland farming towns of Dandaragan, Badgingarra, Eneabba, Carnamah, Coorow, Three Springs, Mingenew, and Mullewa, the region comes to life and offers a range of nature trails and heritage-focused activities.
The breathtaking hinterland of Coalseam Conservation Park and the stunning Lesueur National Park are premier locations for wildflower scouting and are among the most botanically diverse bush areas in WA.
Wildflowers bloom on Western Australia's Coral Coast all year round, but between late July and early October you’ll see some of the most stunning displays in the State, when blankets of brilliant wildflowers colour the outback landscape.
* Top Five *
- Stay: Wildflower haven of Western Flora Caravan, Camping & Tourist Park
- Find: The rare Leschenaultia wreath flower at Pindar
- See: Everlastings in the Coalseam Conservation Park
- Explore: Biodiversity hotspot of Lesueur National Park
- Stargaze: at Astro-towns found in Wildflower country